Friday, June 1, 2012

It's June! New Word - Suggestion for Blog

It's June!  

June is a great month for parties - wedding, graduation, fathers day - you name it!

Here's what I propose:  IF you need a word prompt for June - the word is Party!
So many of us are busily working on projects and haven't had a moment to work on our Haiku Art pieces. (I plead guilty to this).

If that is the case with you then please post the work of your choice for June, with one very important request. Please post your work along with a Haiku that you feel exemplifies your work.  You may write the Haiku after the fact OR before you start your project.  Your choice.

Members:        Please leave some feedback for this alternative posting idea.
Our blog is Haiku Art and my personal opinion is that so long as each piece of art is accompanied by a haiku, I feel that we are fulfilling the goal of our posts.

I really want to see all of our work represented here regularly most of all.

Have a great June!

Guila

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greаt blοg! Do yοu haνe any tips for aspіrіng writers?

I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lоst on
еνerything. Would you suggest starting wіth а free platfоrm like Wordpress or go
for a pаid option? Τhere are sο many choiсеs оut there that Ι'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Thank you!

My webpage; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwrkH_68nyc